Sunday, May 30, 2010

Day 55. Giving Thanks

Today is Sunday. On Sundays I like to talk about the week and what I'm thankful for. I don't feel like writing much today but I need to raise up my husband. David has been incredible. I haven't been feeling good and have spent a lot of time in bed the last few days. My lame state started to rub off on him and now he's battling some fatigue too and I think he might be feeling a little depressed. He's been the primary 'Lucy Chaser' the last few days and it can be a tiresome and lonely job when your wife is laying in bed.

David, Thank you for all your help this week. I'm sorry I don't feel good. I hope you don't ever resent me for being sick. I've heard so many horror stories about relationships being ruined from disease, but I know you are stronger then that. Thank you for your love and it makes me happy that you've started reading my blog. Thank you for making me laugh and being such a wonderful daddy and husband. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment