Saturday, May 29, 2010

Day 54. Don't feel good

I don't feel good today, or yesterday or the day before that.

Yesterday morning our Masseuse came to the house for our bi weekly massages. She is a friend of mine from high school and has been teaching herself about Behcet's and my treatment to become more familiar with what areas I may need emphasis on. This week I had to take a break half way through our session to run to the bathroom for an explosion. She was great about it, when I returned she cracked a joke about massaging a certain area in my feet and triggering the problem. When I got back on the table and she started massaging my feet it actually made my stomach cramping and pain go away.

Later yesterday evening, I had dinner with a friend. We shared some chicken fajitas at one of my favorite mexican restaurants. I also splurged and had two glasses of red wine (got to have communion every once in awhile). The wine treated me fine but I think the flour tortillas and the extra grease was damaging because after the meal my stomach started to bother me again. I probably shouldn't have gone out to eat but I really needed to get away from the house and have some adult time.

To top it off I'm still exhausted. I'm spending the day in bed...again

No comments:

Post a Comment