Sunday, May 9, 2010

Day 34. Giving Thanks

Oh my! Where to begin....

Today I'm thankful for my Mother. Thank you mom for taking me to New York to see Dr Yazici. It made my heart melt when you cried after he told us good news. You are the strongest woman I know. I love you Mom and thank you.

Today I'm thankful for my Sister Gina. Thank you Gina for coming to New York to meet me. Thank you for loving me and giving me an increased sense of belonging and attachment. I love you!

Today I'm thankful for Dr Yazici and the Center for Behcet's Syndrome Treatment, Evaluation and Research.

Thank you Aras Erekul for talking to me in the waiting room at great length and being my first Behcet's friend that I've met in person. I hope you had a safe journey home to Turkey and you are going to do amazing things over there. Talk to you soon!

Thank you Kim and Justin for being a part of our big happy family and taking care of our babies while I was gone. I'm so lucky to have you guys. Justin, I really hope the corn kernel works it's way out of you sinus cavity ;)~

David, thank you for being the most amazing husband in the world. I can't believe my incredible Mothers Day present. It's beautiful! I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment