Sunday, May 2, 2010

Day 27. Giving Thanks!

Today is Sunday and it's my day to give thanks for all the wonderful things that have happened this week.

On the top of my "Giving Thanks" list is my CT Scan results that came in the mail yesterday. For the most part they are "unremarkable". I'm thankful there are "no pulmonary embolism" and "no aneurysm or dissection" and "no nodules". I actually expected my scan to come back looking good since the one from 2007 did also but it just continues to leave unanswered questions. My only complaint is a sentence in the "Findings" of my CT Pulmonary Angiogram (dye CT scan) says "The in the anterior mediastinum is likely residual thymus". Yes read it again, no I didn't make a mistake. There is a word missing between the first "The" and the "in". Not sure what the word is but it's just my luck that there is a misprint in my results. When I get back from NY I'll have the UW Pulmanology Dept review the CT as well. I'll also need to call Group Health Radiology tomorrow and ask them to fix their mistake.

This week I'm also thankful for my sweet Lily who had "plus" days all week! Lily, you told yourself all week that you were going to get pluses and YOU DID IT!!! I'm so proud of you. I love you.

Lucy is officially potty trained at 21.5 months old. I'm really thankful for that. Good job Lucy. I love you! Lucy's motto is "will potty for jelly beans".

No comments:

Post a Comment