Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Day. 30 Better

I'm feeling better today. I got a lot accomplished this morning. I'm excited about going to New York and having some ME time but at the same time I'm nervous to leave my family and house. Lily asked me if I was scared to leave. I wasn't sure what she meant but she explained that it was the first time Lucy was going to be staying the night at Daddy J's house. For schedule reasons Lily and Lucy are staying tomorrow night at Lily's dad (Daddy J) and his fiance's house. This is Lucy's first time staying the night there and Lily is worried about her falling asleep. She's such a sweet big sister. I reassured her that Lucy would be fine because she is going to be there to take care of her.

I wish my husband was going with me, I hate leaving him. I'm scared that he is going to go to the grocery store while I'm gone and fill the kitchen with CRAP!!! You better not David! I already saw the ice cream cone things in the big freezer...bad bad bad!

I'm feeling a little achy today, but no ulcers, no more diarrhea and the nasty fatigue isn't as bad as yesterday and my breathing is still good. The achy feels like the flu, I don't have the flu but sometimes my body hurts....similar to growing pains when you were a kid. I always thought it was the herpes virus but since herpes has been ruled out I guess the Behcet's explains it.

No comments:

Post a Comment