Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Day 36. Labs and Appointments

Got my labs back from my last blood draw a week ago, my white blood count is back to normal. I'll have to continue with the bi-weekly blood draws to keep tabs on my liver while we increase the meds up to where they are supposed to be. I started the 150mgs/day of Imuran on Friday and so far so good, except I woke up with the beginning of an oral ulcer today. I think it may have been from the stress of flying and I'm sure it will be gone by tomorrow. I'm really excited to be able to stop the Colchicine in a month when I'm up to the normal amount of Imuran.

I have a doctor appointment with my home based Rheumie on Thursday to catch him up to date and have the correct genetic testing done. Dr Yazici is sending him a briefing of our appointment and his recommendations. I also see my pulmonary doctor next month to catch him up to date and schedule my next PFT for September.

No comments:

Post a Comment