Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Day 29.

Can't think of anything clever for a title today and leaving it blank is just about perfect. Walked around aimlessly for most of the day in my pj's doing mindless chores. I even went and had my blood drawn in my pj's. For being completely exhausted I accomplished folding the laundry, a little vacuuming and making dinner. I caught what can hardly be called a "second wind" more like a "slight shifting breeze" after dinner and agreed to ride bikes to the gym with the girls for Lily's swim lesson (forcing me to get out of my pj's). It rained on the way home.

I'm supposed to be excited, I'm supposed to be packing and making a list of my lists, but I'm not. About the only thing I'm excited about is meeting my long lost sister, Gina. She is the oldest of our scattered clan and she's meeting me in NYC. At least it won't be a wasted trip since Dr. Yazici is going to tell me that Behcet's Disease is so unpredictable that he doesn't know what's going to happen if I stop taking the meds and doesn't know what's wrong with my lungs.

NYC is creeping up on me and I'm not ready. Eeyore...that's what today's title should have been.

1 comment:

  1. It's going to be Great!! Have fun with your sis, and don't puke on the plane!

    ReplyDelete