Saturday, April 10, 2010

Day 5. Prozac for a minute.

~Welcome to my blog, you can get filled in by starting at the beginning, "Day 1 Drugs and Boobas." Don't deprive yourself of good humor!

Day 5. Prozac for a minute
I started taking Prozac 4 days ago and today I will not be taking one. I'm not going to self-medicate or prescription-medicate for my depression/anxiety.

If I start refusing to get out of bed again Dave knows who to call, you. If I don't get angry...well, shit won't get done (I clean when I'm mad) and my random crying fits will eventually fade away. I'm supposed to be angry, sad, confused and scared. These are all normal feelings. Why would I try and mask them, it's a process and I need to work through it (sorry everyone, it was worth a try...I guess we're back to Nutcase Annie).

Exercise, diet, God and love; these are the things that are going to regulate and balance my emotional brain chemistry on a daily basis. Although, I have to admit that I am keeping an open mind about the xanax prescription they gave me. If I start to have a major break down and everything else fails I might take one.

Wish me luck!

2 comments: