Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Day 22. Changing my mind...again!

Start at Day 1. or you'll be lost in this strange bog of muck or blog of yuck, whatever.

I'm seriously thinking about changing my goal. This change depends on a couple things; what Dr Yazici says, he's the Rheumatologist that specializes in Behcet's Evaluation and Treatment at the Behcet's Clinic in New York at NYU (I leave on May 6th to have my first appointment with him in NY on the 7th), how my CT scan turns out next week and where my next PFT is at in a few months. I just feel like 180 days is a better number then 365. My Rheumie said I should take these meds for at least a year to have them work and for my body to respond to them, but he also said that the vasculitis in my lungs was progressing so I'm not really putting a lot of faith in his opinions these days. I don't HAVE to do anything I don't want to (that's typical Annie talking)

I haven't talked to David about this much. He is very pro-medication when it comes to the Imuran. It's kind of strange because he normally wants to take a more natural healing approach but apparently I'm difficult to deal with when I have a mouth full of ulcers and can't breath. At the same time we both want another baby sooner then later.

Lucy found her shadow with the help of her big sister this morning. It was pretty cute to watch. It reminded me of a book "Bear Shadow" by Frank Asch (one of my favorite children authors) He also wrote, "Milk and Cookies" and my Mom's favorite "Bread and Honey" check them out next time you're at the library with the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment