Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Day 17. Lung Transplant

Just want to clear up a small misconception. If my lungs continue to shrink, fail, be stupid whatever (which they won't) I would never be a candidate for a lung transplant. I appreciate the offers though and you all make me look at the human race in a whole new light when you offer me one of your vital organs. But it's just not really an option. My body is rejecting the lungs I have already so there would be no reason to give me new ones just for my body to destroy again.

It's kind of funny though, I've always been a giver or over-gifter. The other day I was telling my friend he shouldn't worry about his kidneys because I have one that I don't need. Unfortunately, I have to retract my offer. It's starting to look like I'm going to need all my organs these days, even a piddly kidney. I know you understand though. Besides after all these awesome chemicals I'm dumping into my body you probably wouldn't want it anyways.

So...if my lungs fail, I'll die. It's sad but simple, no transplants.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry Annie. Everyday is shitty for me to. I just try to be happy because my family wouldn't be happy if I killed myself. Actually I think my sister might be happy. Shes planning a huge buffett at my funeral to celebrate all the money she will be getting. In reality I stay alive so my family can continue to be poor and unhappy that I'm still alive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I'm glad you're not too disappointed that you're not getting my kidney. Tell your sister I'll cater your funeral buffet, for a small fee of course.

    ReplyDelete