Sunday, April 18, 2010

Day 13. Giving Thanks!

Start at Day 1 if you're new to this blog...otherwise you won't know what's going on!

It's Sunday and time to give thanks again!

I had an overall good week. I'm thankful for my God humbling me so I would realize that I'm not Super Woman and that Prozac is not the enemy.

Thank you David for reminding me that just because I'm taking Prozac doesn't mean my feelings won't exist, it just means I will have some help dealing with them minus the stress. Thank you for telling me that you would marry me all over again when I told you that I was sorry I was sick. Also, I'm sorry I started crying in the restaurant and thank you for being as strong as you are when I'm as weak as I am. I love you David

I'm thankful for Lucy going pee pee on the potty. Lucy, you are only 21 months old and a smart as a whip. You got a harmonica from Daddy this week and you don't want to do anything but play it and dance at the same time, you are so cute. I'm thankful that you love music just like your Daddy. I'm thankful that you want to cuddle with me now and don't need to always nurse at the same time, you don't just use me for booba juice anymore! I love you Lucy

I'm thankful for Lily my beautiful and talented 8 year old. Thank you Lily for being patient with me when I'm not patient with you. And for brushing your hair and teeth everyday without a fight. Thank you for being careful with Lucy and getting her up with you in the morning for some sister playtime. I love you Lily

I'm thankful that my heart and brain are healthy.

I'm thankful for my friends: Thank you Chris for having us over for the UFC fight, it was nice to hang out with your gang even though the fight was a flop. Thank you Christine for being my yoga partner and my friend. Thank you Traci for being my walking partner and the laughter you brought me on Friday. Thank you Dawn for distracting me by talking to me about your silly kids while we were watching our kids at dance class together. I know you could tell I was crying behind my sunglasses and I really appreciate that you ignored it. Lol...that sounds crazy but I'm really thankful for normality right now. Thank you to my great friends that came over last night to spend time here with us. Thank you Jake, Dave needed the man-date to the movies!

This week I'm especially thankful for God blessing two special couples in my life with pregnancy. Both couples have been trying for a long time with surgeries, hormones and months of waiting to get pregnant. Thank you God for giving them babies. I love babies and I love being Auntie Annie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment