Thursday, April 8, 2010

Day 3. Giving up everything for an A+

(If this is your first visit to my blog you may want to read Day 1 for a little insight)

I woke up this morning feeling like a million bucks. I felt so good that I cleaned the house, I even mopped the floors and scrubbed the tub and toilet (my extended pity party made for a really nasty bathroom).

My sister in law asked me today how I was doing and if I was "giving up everything". When she asked me this I was eating my lunch, a head of raw broccoli and a cooked skinless/boneless chicken breast. My breakfast was a banana, a piece of whole wheat bread with a tablespoon of peanut butter, washed down with a large glass of water and a handful of pills.

The answer to your question my sweet sister is yes, I have given up everything. What exactly is "everything"? Alcohol, Tobacco, Bad Fats and Sugars, etc... pretty much everything wonderful. Why? I must eat for my blood type (A +). Since I'm not sure exactly how to do this yet I've decided to start with flushing out the toxic waste and removing the cause of the waste from my body.

I'm not totally crazy. I still have one vice, coffee (1 cup per day).

BOOBA UPDATE:
Lucy has become strangely obsessed with a certain piece of art in the house; the plaster mold of my pregnant bust (yes, it includes my breasts) . It's painted gold and is proudly displayed in our living room. Lucy points to it and exclaims "booba booba Mama booba!" and then tries to rip my shirt off my chest. She takes her Daddy by the hand and guides him over to it, points and says "Dada booba Mama" She is also starting to nurse her own baby dolls (which is really cute to watch). She only asked for booba a few times yesterday and once so far this morning. You might think nursing a 20 month old is strange...you're wrong (nursing a 4 year old is strange.) It was wonderful and I'm grateful we were able to nurse for as long as we did.

DRUG UPDATE:
So far I'm not having any side effects from the Imuran, except maybe this new burst of energy (the sunshine helps too). Don't get too excited, Imuran can be a surprise killer. I'm not currently experiencing the "common side effects" (nausea and vomiting) but some of the other possible side effects don't happen until later; leukemia, lymphoma, skin cancer etc,. I'm not worried, I'm not going to get any of those. I do have some diarrhea from the Colchicine, but I can live with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment