Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Day 57. Babysitting my healthcare providers

I'm feeling better today but I did get a nice headache from doing the 'doctor office verses insurance office' shuffle. Supposedly one sent the other something but the other never got it...bla bla bla. Now they only have 7 days to get my stuff over to them before my case goes to review. I love how GHC didn't put that in the letter I got in the mail today (it's a good thing I called them to get the REAL scoop). Actually the letter clearly states that they are going to need an additional 16 days to review my case. Liars, Cheats and Frauds...oh my!

Dealing with this situation is like adding two more kids to my life but really bratty kids that I have absolutely no affection for, okay so maybe it's more like two big stupid smelly obnoxious dogs that leave big piles of shit everywhere for me to step in. My insurance should realize that it would be a good idea to avoid crapping everywhere since it induces stress-caused symptoms which potentially cost them more money. Can I get some preventive care around this place please?

I have to say that my doc's office is the good kid/dog and my insurance company is definitely the bad one.

No comments:

Post a Comment