Sunday, June 20, 2010

Day 76. Giving Thanks

Today is Sunday and also Fathers Day. To all the fathers in my life that have contributed to raising me, thank you. There have been some special men in my life that have stood in the father role before and after my father died.

Luca, you are truly one of the most special men in my life. You took me to my first rock concert and have always loved me like I was your own daughter. You have been the man I can talk to when I've needed one, I love you and thank you.

Doug, you taught me how to cook, took me to car shows and taught me the things a father should, you would give me the shirt off your back if I needed it, I love you and thank you.

David and Justin...I couldn't ask for better Dad's for my babies. Thank you both for being wonderful and loving fathers.

Dad, I love you and miss you everyday. I thank God for every moment we spent together before you left me.

Happy Fathers Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment