Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Day 72. Sunshine

Here are some interesting facts about me, hope it makes your reading experience a little more personal.

I prefer drinking my coffee out of clear glass coffee cups and sometimes I'll just pour it in a mason jar if I'm on the run. My yard is one of my favorite places to hang out and enjoy life. My favorite animals are humpback whales but I'd settle for a dog if David would let me.

I love rain showers as much as sunshine and would go camping in the snow if given the opportunity. I've traveled to Europe and several places in the US but my favorite state to relax in is Oregon where I was born, Alaska is second on the list. I usually drive my 1984 Volkswagen Vanagon all summer unless we need the AC, in that case we switch to the Mazda.

I hated high school and don't wish it on any teenager but I thought college was so great that I've been going on and off for 10 years. I don't listen to music in the car and prefer it be completely silent (this drives Lily crazy). I hate maggots, ants and pumpkin pie (in that order).

Well that's good enough for now, hope you enjoyed this tid bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment