Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Day 92. Something to do

I've decided that it's important to set some new goals for myself. It helps me to keep my mind occupied. I have some daily goals (which I've been failing at miserably lately) but I need some short/long term goals. For instance, I want to loose 6 pounds in the next 4 weeks, 1.5 pounds/week. I think this is a realistic and healthy goal. I also want to put in some new flower beds in my yard (pending energy levels). I also want to start belly dancing again (also pending energy levels). Not sure about the time period for the last couple goals but at least they're outlined in black and white now.

I've been feeling good lately. I lowered my dose of Imuran to 150mg's/day per the doctors orders. Not really seeing much of a difference. We had a 4th of July party this year and I enjoyed some drinks. The fact that I only had a few drinks and then don't remember anything for about 3 hours makes me think that Prozac and alcohol really isn't a good mix. Here's a small note for future reference; when the little label on your meds bottle says "avoid alcohol" they really mean it. Still recovering from that evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment