Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Day 109 - 113 I don't have anything to say

It makes me feel good that you care enough to ask why I'm not blogging. I'm sorry but I don't have anything to say except 'I am here'. I don't have any oral or genital ulcers. I'm exhausted by 3pm everyday. I can't keep up with the goals I've set for myself. I'm not exercising lately, Lucy can't stand the gym's childcare center so that doesn't help. My back is particularly sore and my knees have been hurting me. I'm not loosing anymore weight although I could stand to loose about 20 more pounds to be at a healthy weight for my height. Anyways....

As far as I can tell the Imuran is doing what it's been made to do. I don't know if it's working on my lungs or not. I won't know until September when I have another PFT (Pulmonary Function Test) done.

No comments:

Post a Comment