Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Day 146 - 148 Distraction

The last couple weeks have been filled with wonderful distractions. I haven't been feeling too anxious about my PFT that's coming up in a few weeks. I'm nervous for it but I'm also grateful that I been busy and will probably be busy until my appointment. I feel optimistic about it, if I was a betting woman (which I am) I would put money on 'no diffusion capacity change'. I would be happy with that, very very happy with that.

My house guests and catering last week made for some stress overload. I broke out in some monster ulcers. David was compassionate and understanding but also angry that the Imuran failed me for a minute. We also have to consider that having a house full of company and being on vacation included wine, sugar, little exercise and zero 'me time'. All these things are crucial to keeping my body and immune system happy.

We're at the end of summer these next couple weeks and today it's beautiful and rainy.

I'll be turning 30 in a couple weeks. Eek!

No comments:

Post a Comment