Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Days 149-155 All bets are on

My oldest daughter is back in school and we are back to rubber boots and alarm clocks...bummer! Along with September also comes my 6 month Pulmonary Function Test. The calendar numbers show that 'Day 180' is October 2nd which happens to be a Saturday, oh darn. So I'm cheating a little and shooting for the third week in September (around Day 170 instead).

I called to make my appointment today and of course my doctor hadn't put in the order. It took me 4 phone calls to find this out. Now I'm waiting on a call back from the nurse. What a fiasco! Nothing is easy!

To keep things upbeat for the next couple weeks I thought it would be fun to play a little game. I would like to know what you think has happened with my lungs after 6 months of being on the Imuran therapy. This is very simple, for instance; Better, Worse or Same. Now, to eliminate myself the embarrassment of only having 1 person (my mother) comment on this post you can just send yourself an email with what you think the results will be. Then when I post the results you can forward the email to me and I'll post the winners (minus your email address)! How fun right? Make sure the original self-sent email is dated prior to my appointment. I hate cheaters ;)

I'm sending myself my betting email right now!

6 comments:

  1. hehe. I'll play but I'm not posting what I think here, I'll do your email trick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do we win a date with Annie?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do we win a prize? Is it a good prize?? I feel like I won the lottery with my prize winning bloodwork results this weeek, NOT. My CRP level came back 102.. yeah, it's supposed to be ZERO point something, not one hundred and something. My sed rate, white cells, and platelets are all astronomical too. Still waiting to hear from the doctor about what comes next.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SWEET ANNIE T.
    HOPE IT WAS FILLED WITH LAUGHTER, MUCHO LOVE AND
    DIVINE CHOCOLATE!!
    XOXOXO FOREVER- T.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the birthday wish, T!

    Yes, I think you should win a price if you guess right! hmmm what should it be?

    ReplyDelete