Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Day 189-198 Visit with Dr Russian

Saw my lung doctor Russian today. He's happy about the PFT results being almost normal. He had originally said that if my results came back with improvement I would only need to do a PFT once a year but he's changed his mind. Now he wants me to have them every 6 months while I'm on the Imuran. He agrees with Yazici that as long as the inflammation in my lungs is able to be controlled while I'm on the Imuran I shouldn't need to stay on it longer then the two year treatment. This is good news and we keep waiting.

I also got a flu shot today. Came home and had terrible diarrhea and felt sick. Hopefully this is temporary. I'm not looking forward to my first flu and cold season with a suppressed immune system.

I woke up this morning with a rash on my arm. Not sure why, maybe it's from the garden or maybe I'm starting a minor flare. No ulcers though.

Not really interested in leaving my house these days. Not sure why. Guess you could say I'm not really sure of anything lately.

1 comment:

  1. Hey what the hell woman just got caught up on your blogging actions..wow...hang in there but it seems you got a it handled...

    ReplyDelete