Sunday, September 19, 2010

Day 163-167 'You've got enough breath to bitch'

What you first need to understand is that my life is filled with humor and sarcasm and I wouldn't have it any other way. David and I were having a discussion about my symptoms and my appointment next week. I was harassing him, telling him that he didn't even know I had a PFT next week because he doesn't read my blog. He explained that he lives with me and doesn't need to read my blog to know I have a doctors appointment.

"Yes, but how can you place a bet when you don't read my blog?" I asked.

His response was "Well my bet is that they are better. Besides isn't it obvious? You've got enough breath to bitch!"

I gave him some big kisses in between my fits of laughter after that little comment. I love you David and yes Sweetie, i will always have enough breath to bitch!

2 comments:

  1. Hehehe. Good luck with the PFT tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

    I read this after reading your great results, making it MUCH funnier than if the results were otherwise. Thank goodness for humor in marriage, particularly when you just wanna slap him (yes, it is always his fault)!

    ReplyDelete