Monday, January 9, 2012

What's Imuran?

It's January and today I reflected on where I was exactly one year ago today... On an airplane, with my family, on our way to Hawaii for a vacation. It was the most horrific flight I'd ever been on. Lucy at the time was 2 and completely miserable. My ex-husband David was experiencing some kind of self induced coma and was no help at all. But Hawaii was amazing, probably not as amazing as it could of been but nice all the same. It was the last big thing my family did together before everything changed. The kids are adjusted. David is good. A year later and he has moved on. He is a soldier and I'm sure will use the experience that was 'us' as a survival tool to fight off future heathens he might cross.

The point you ask...What's Imuran? My point is I haven't taken Imuran on a consistent basis for at least 4 months. Bad news: I've slacked severely on my meds. Good news: No major symptoms have surfaced that I can tell. I say "that I can tell" because these silly lungs of mine can be tricky.

Stay posted for more...I have an appointment with my Rheumie on Jan 24th, can't wait for that lashing.

No comments:

Post a Comment