Monday, January 16, 2012

Once upon a time I had a plan and an angel...or three.

I had a really great plan. But then I changed it and made a new one, a better one? No, unfortunately the new plan turned out to be the worst ever, it included damage to myself, my children and the people closest to me. It was rot with disaster and took me to the lowest, darkest place I'd ever been. The plan lasted 1 year and will leave painful scars. Now I face the shame of having such a terrible plan, for going against my better judgement and for ignoring that voice in my head. All reasoning was gone.

The one good thing about this new plan is that it came with some angels (and knowledge). The last year of my life has been a battle that I didn't fight alone. These angels held my hand. Guided me. At moments I think they even laughed at me. But most of all they protected me, even saved my life a couple times.

I separated from that person I thought I loved and the plan that accompanied him...I'm looking up from that place. Actually, maybe now that my angels have some down time they can figure out a new plan for me cause I kinda need one...something fierce. I'm grateful for the patience and understanding of my daughters fathers during that time, they are indestructible rocks.  


1 comment:

  1. New Plans, New Beginnings, New Peoples... good stuff :)

    ReplyDelete