Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Day 357 I'm running

I started a new job. I'm moving myself and my daughters into an apartment this weekend. I signed divorce papers last week. I have my 1 year pulmonary function test next week. I won't have health insurance after June. I started taking 100mg's of Imuran a day in order to be able to bank enough meds so that I can hopefully complete the two year treatment. I just want to close this chapter of my life. I'm running. Yes, I am. Either run and be free from the stress that was my married life or stay and see just how sick I can get.

2 comments:

  1. Gosh, I haven't been on here in a while and your life seems as topsy as mine. We need to talk about your Imuran treatment and also have you been evaluated for Myasthenia Gravis? ab

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, what? I'm just a lurker, but you are in my RSS Feed as another Behcet's sufferer, so I read whenever you post. I'm so sorry to hear you're going through a divorce. Take care of yourself - I'll be thinking of you and hoping the stress doesn't cause a flare-up, if it hasn't already.

    ReplyDelete