Thursday, December 30, 2010

Old Year

The last couple weeks have been busy. I haven't been very diligent about taking my Imuran which may be a good thing since the stress of the holidays always seems to drag me down and I end up getting sick. The extra antibodies were probably helpful. Unfortunately I've been back on track now for a few days and I'm getting the cold that Lucy just got over, tis the season for runny noses.

Looking forward to tomorrow. I haven't gone out for the new years in a very long time. My husband and I usually stay home, fall asleep by 11 and it's great. This year the kids have been invited to have a slumber party at Granny's. I figured Dave and I would stick to our normal tradition however, the more I think about shitty 2010 being over the more I want to celebrate. This year we'll celebrate the New Year by celebrating the end of the Old Year! Maybe a nice dinner and some dancing.

No comments:

Post a Comment